Saturday 11 April 2015

Blueberry Breakfast Bars from Whole Grain Mornings by Megan Gordon


Like most backyard chicken keepers, I eat fresh eggs nearly every morning for breakfast. They are economical, nutritious, easy to prepare, versatile....and of course we always have a ready supply! To the egg's credit, it can be prepared in like a gazillion different ways, as evidenced by the folds in a traditional pastry chef's hat (it has a name but I'm too lazy to Google it right now!), but sometimes I feel like something different for breakfast  

So when Ten Speed Press contacted me and asked if I would like to review a copy of Megan Gordon's new cookbook called Whole-Grain Mornings, I eagerly agreed.  I love oats and other whole grains - and healthy breakfasts are such an important start to our family's day.
[continue reading]

No comments:

Post a Comment